View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 08:32 AM
Jerry

Default FS:1950's Original Color Slide Aaron Mathews + Milwaukee Braves Marvin Newman

1950's Original 35mm Kodachrome Color Slide Transparency Photo of Hall Of Famers Hank Aaron and Eddie Mathews, plus other Milwaukee Braves baseball players. Great dugout shot and early photo with Hank Aaron. The players left to right are #43 Wes Covington, #18 Chuck Tanner (pretty sure, but not positive), #7 Del Rice, #41 Eddie Mathews, #22 Gene Conley (pretty sure, but not positive) and #44 Hank Aaron. The 35mm Kodachrome Color Slide Transparency is well preserved and in very nice condition. I bought this slide in a Henry Yee auction a few years ago.

$50 delivered with USPS tracking. PayPal Family/Friends and Net54 Private Message please. Thank you. Jerry.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1950s Original Slide Transparency BRAVES SLUGGERS with HANK AARON And ED MATHEWS BIG.jpg (77.4 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg SlideSidea.jpg (28.1 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg SlideSideb.jpg (32.3 KB, 81 views)

Selling: Cards and memorabilia I'm weaning from my collection to fund other collecting interests.
https://www.ebay.com/str/recollectionantiques/