View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 09:29 AM
Ja.son Hugh.es

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fballguy View Post
I just picked up a lot of about 150 pennants. They were actually the product of 15 different auctions. The combined shipping charge on these is $58...vs the $12.95 each for the individual auctions. Seems kind of high but never rec;d or shipped that many pennants before. What do you think?

Also, does anyone know of a lighter yet more durable substitute for cardboard to use when shipping pennants? I rec'd a pennant a while back that was shipping in a hard white, yet very light type of "cardboard". Not sure what that's called but would like to find it and price it out.

Thanks!
I don't think you can expect to ship that many pennants for a whole lot less than that. It is not cheap anymore to ship a larger item. $12.95 is a lot for one pennant, but I would be just fine with $58 total. I send all mine flat by combining 2 Priority boxes together, but that's not cheap anymore either. Everyone wants their item to arrive in mint condition, but only wants to pay $3-4 for it and will complain either way. I ship everything Priority Mail and oftentimes lose money on shipping. Packaging supplies are not cheap either if you try to go first class. Good luck either way.