Thread: PWCC Part Deux
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 06:51 AM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by botn View Post
"...there is no reason to limit honest and thoughtful dialogue. This will be our only post on this thread." Betsy and Brent must think everyone is not as smart as they are. No other POSSIBLE explanation for any of their responses.

For their sake they had better hope they are never cross examined. If their posts are any reflection of their testimony it would not work out too well for them. We all know there be no consequences for the BS that has been going on in their auctions and now the links to card doctoring but they really should have made it a policy to not reply at all.
Greg i think many people just have no interest in or appetite for controversy or negativity. So they convince themselves it is ok, or it doesnt affect them. I mean we just had a rather startling admission, that pwcc sold a counterfeit card in a compromised holder, and the silence is deafening. Not implying any fault, but it calls out for more information from pwcc as the implications go well beyond a dispute between brent and cortney.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 03-02-2017 at 07:42 AM.