Thread: Psa, sgc, bgs
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2017, 10:22 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbegs View Post
Irv, no love for SGC? For display and card beauty enhancement, I really think the SGC holder is the a cut above. I don't really need their opinion of my card - I know what I think it's worth and what the condition is - mostly.

I wish 'authentic' was a service and not a negative connotation. Maybe a card company could offer a grade of genuine. Wouldn't that be great? A service that slabbed it where 'genuine' means that the card is authentic and unaltered but not Graded 1-10. All the beauty of the grading service but the collectors could still haggle and/or speculate as per the grade or condition.

Maybe I should patent this idea - you know you love it...
SGC is my favorite, Tim, and the only reason I didn't mention them, is I have no thoughts whatsoever of cracking those out.

The majority of my cards are ungraded and the only graded cards I own are the ones I purchased already graded.
If I ever get around to getting them graded, SGC will, at this point, receive my business.
With the cost of grading, shipping and namely the current CDN exchange rate, I think it will be sometime before I ever do, however.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 52 TP's.jpg (73.0 KB, 159 views)