View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 05:20 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent Huigens View Post
After long deliberation with PWCC, PSA decided to remove the card from the registry due to concerns raised by the hobby about the restoration. PWCC has contacted the buyer and offered to accept a return for a full refund. The card is still in the possession of the buyer, and because it is his property at the moment, it is up to him whether he wants to return the card.

John, please feel free to reach out to Brent directly should you have questions about how to handle your consignment fees from this sale.

Betsy Huigens
PWCC Auctions, LLC
I thought PSA returned the card to PWCC during the auction after it was sent in for expedited review and despite having been informed about the problem, said it stood by the grade. Or so you said before.

"We did indeed engage PSA to verify the accuracy of their assessment on this 1936 WWG DiMaggio. As we strongly believed, the card is graded accurately and this was re-confirmed by PSA prior the auction sale."

The stories are not consistent IMO.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 04-26-2017 at 05:28 PM.