View Single Post
Old 05-14-2017, 08:39 AM
St3phen M@rchillo

Default New member question on submitting cards to SGC

First off hello I am new to the site. Been reading through posts and am glad a site like this exists. I collected in the 80's when I was a kid and I have Tupperware full of nonsense. But over the past year I've been collecting vintage cards and enjoying getting back into the hobby. I've been buying a combination of graded and raw cards mostly through eBay. I recently was at a show with SGC onsite and submitted 11 cards for grading. Mostly low end Mantles that I'm hoping return a 40/3 grade. Plus I'd like to test how I'm doing by judging these cards through a couple scans online. Hopefully no fakes or trimmed cards!

So my question is can I track the progress? The show deal was 10 or more cards $10 each 10 business days. I am barely past that point but it would be nice to see progress. I signed up for an account after the fact but my cards obviously don't show up. I emailed them but no response. Waiting a little longer is fine but having no updates is unnerving. Any thoughts or experience for this newbie?

Thanks!
Steve