View Single Post
Old 05-28-2017, 02:30 PM
C0nor D0na.hue

Quote:
Originally Posted by celoknob View Post
1) Agree that pic uploads could be easier.

2) Search function could be dramatically improved.

3) I don't understand all the OT threads. If it is OT then put it in the Watercooler.

4) Miss Wonka's posts, would like to see him back.

5) Not sure about this one but maybe consider a section just on Ebay complaints. I agree with many of them but it does get very tiresome, especially when the complaints are the same or about someone's BIN prices or how they respond to best offers.

6) Still a few members who bump their BST threads too frequently.

7) I would like to see members reprimanded for hazing new or young members who have simply ask a naïve question. After many years I'll never forget the member who tried to harass/intimidate me when I asked a question he didn't like instead of helping or just ignoring me.

8) I know this may not interest most members but I would like a section just on photo id. Some of us collect more obscure teams and players and it would be nice to have a forum for this since it is probably not of general interest to the board.

9) Glad there is less political or religious posts. It oozes in every now and then by a few in particular but grateful it is mostly under control.
I agree with every one of these.

With regards to eBay, I think it should just be a general eBay section with questions, complaints, rants, notifications, etc. Sometimes I feel like at any given time eBay related posts make up 25% of the front page.

I also like the idea of sanctions against bullying. New members can't possibly be expected to use the (less than stellar) search function before asking questions that have undoubtedly been answered previous to them joining. This hobby can't afford to alienate enthusiasm.

Last edited by conor912; 05-28-2017 at 02:40 PM.