View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 05:42 PM
Stephen
Stephen Abb.ondandolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by njdunkin1 View Post
Felt like making this public after putting together my thoughts.

I have been a member solid for about 16 months solid on N54. I grew fond of the members and the new sharings/discussions very quickly. I felt appreciated as I observed the brotherhood of members providing and encouraging fun times, topics, and threads during my first six months or so.

In lieu of this, I feel the face of the boards has changed since that time. I completely understand change is quite important in any aspect of life, but negative change for reasons that can be helped is usually not a good thing. I find the whole "sense of camaraderie" among members to be almost entirely gone. What was once a forums filled with energy and excitement about cards has now turned to (unfortunately) too many posts and threads filled with grief.

Please note: I am not attributing this to any one member or group of members. I am also not looking for an argument or accolades/agreements. My desire is simply to publicly voice my opinion in the most unbiased way possible, as well as to provide an explanation as to why I have shifted away from being so active on these forums.

I am offering my services to all those concerned (board members and moderators, I suppose) in order to shift back into the positive state that was once N54.

Highest regards,
NJ Dunkin

My man!