View Single Post
Old 06-13-2017, 06:55 AM
Eric
Eric

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattjc1983 View Post
I don't post much but I'll say one thing, spending time both here and Blowout, this place is 10 times more mature (which probably makes sense as I'd guess there's a significant age gap between the two sites).

Sure, people get cranky, there is drama, and I've observed at least a few pairs of members that seem to have some ancient beef that causes them to do nothing but follow each other around from thread to thread hating on each other's posts, but all that aside, the amount of Net54 posts that are written to do nothing but mock others is a tiny fraction of what I've observed on Blowout over the same time period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
+1 Blowout is ridiculous compared to this. Bunch of jerks that rule the boards over there. I probably edit more than 1/2 of my posts on that forum so that people don't get their panties in a wad. And if you try to sell something there and you aren't 20% below ebay, the vultures will descend on you immediately regardless of their intentions to purchase. This is a great place and a great forum. IMHO