View Single Post
Old 06-13-2017, 11:57 AM
Steven Finley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawika View Post
Adam Moraine, the Bruces, Marshall Barkman, Sean the 11 year old kid with ADHD, Chicago dude, Adrian . . . did I miss anyone? Leon Luckey's Flying Circus ain't what it used to be. Am already starting to miss Joey Farino.
I was the subject of a thread started by Marshall, received a very touching personal email from The Bruces' Buyers Club, and sold a card to Adrian. Gotta be like the Net54 triple crown. I'm also pretty sure I won the first live auction in the BST - which SGC refused to pedigree as such.

Was it Adrian who was on a post limit daily and would have to mark each daily post with a number?

Long story short, it's always been a little toxic. Fun and educational, but toxic. I used to loathe the autograph side because of some of the most visible personalities and now that is mainly all I collect and it's close to the only section I participate in now. You just have to remember there are a thousand different people with a thousand different personalities. It's no different than life.