View Single Post
Old 08-24-2017, 07:33 PM
Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooo-ribay View Post
I have a few Giants related searches I don't share with my Giants collecting buddies. If I ever find this thing (these things), then I will let them look.
And there is nothing wrong with that.. And one reason is because you are a true collector. I will re phrase a little what I stated above. My point is that I stopped giving out information mostly here because I cant tell you how many times people (who dont really collect) come on here to ask prices because they found something that might be of value but might not be , are lazy and dont want to put 1 minute of their time in doing any research.. why should I give up anything about an item and all you will end up with is most of the time not even a THANKYOU. And boom the item is listed on ebay with the price you told them it was worth... Not a care about collecting just ALL ABOUT THE MONEY... But if a collector I know asks me a question thru PM or email I will always impart all the knowledge I know about it. My Feelings.. And Scott Thanks for that Im with Al line!

Trying is the first step towards failing, and failing is the first step towards success!

Life's lessons cost money Some lessons cost a lot..