View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 01:29 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dpeck100 View Post
Bart Gunn was a total bad ass.

If I recall it was a one punch devastation.

On a side note I have been checking to see if any offers have been made on the Mayweather at $3,100 and none so far.

As someone who owns a copy in a PSA 10 I find it hard to believe 3k is where this settles. I would be thrilled if it stabilizes at $1,500.
I don't expect that card will sell anywhere close to 3K despite the underbidder in PWCC supposedly bidding that. Funny he hasn't snapped it up yet if that bidding was for real and not two guys trying to pump up the market as we have seen so many times before in that venue. Based on the one selling for 900 just the other night (with a win over Conor essentially inevitable), and a BGS 9.5 going for 600 or so just a couple of nights before that, I think low 1000s is about right for this card, and 1500 would be strong indeed. I want one but certainly not buying into the present market.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 08-28-2017 at 01:30 PM.