View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 11:43 PM
Raymond 'Robbie' Culpepper

If (my) memory serves, I had several successful transactions with the particular seller...more than a year ago.

I had since noticed the alarming number of negative and neutral feedbacks that have accumulated and have shied away from considering further purchases from him.

That said, and I believe I am recalling the details correctly, I think that almost, if not all of his negatives have occurred during these last 12 months.

Now, whatever the reason for that, this seller is now off limits to me. The possibility of all those negatives actually occurring during the most recent 12-month period suggest significant changes in the seller himself...one could even speculate that he has passed on and relatives, with far lower standards, have continued trying to sell under his user ID - or some other similar occurrence.

If I can find my purchase records from this seller, I will be sure to share so that my comments will not seem so much like gossip.

“If you have a chance to make life better for others and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.”- Roberto Clemente

Last edited by clydepepper; 09-01-2017 at 11:44 PM.