View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 03:13 PM

Default New Member Hello

Hi, my name is Jay and I just joined today. I found this site by accident when I was looking for a site that knew something about my BatRite Groh style Bottle Bat. The comments you did have were dated posted way back in 2014 and I couldn't find any pictures. I have some vintage 1950s baseball bats that I was looking to sell on eBay where I am already a vendor and sell vintage cards and other things also under the name of jay45601. The Bottle Bat I have was in my basement and I was looking to find a fair price example to sell it. I have other items that I eventually want to sell to collectors to supplement my retirement income so if you are looking for something I may have it. All the stuff I have are things I collected as a kid during the 70s or acquired by my dad when he briefly worked at a Sporting Goods store in the mid 50s, like these bats. Anyhow, I would appreciate getting your opinions and advice from time to time and I'm happy to be accepted here. Oh by the way, if anyone requires any pictures I will supply them.