View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 03:37 AM

Default Got the mate

photo Noble Pitcher_zpsq16mcsiz.jpg

Picked up the "Noble Pitcher" mate to my "Noble Catcher" bottle...Guy I know that specializes in figural bottles had both...each without the baseball cap top...He got one with the cap...so sold me his old one without the cap)...

photo r1_zpsp1b3eqjw.jpg
 photo r2_zpscoiwfc64.jpg
 photo r3_zpslvpruouk.jpg
 photo r4_zps7n82boox.jpg

I gave $249.00 plus CA sales tax for the catcher back in early 2012...so when he offered me the pitcher for a buck seventy five...I sort of had to get it to go with my catcher...I stored the receipt for the catcher in the perfect spot... inside the bottle

photo In20Bottle_zpsdwi6cwlf.jpg

photo lineup2_zpsksxxdgah.jpg

photo group1_zpsde78nqvw.png
 photo group2_zpsidb3qerw.png

photo Noble Catch w Cap_zpsty98ag3r.jpg

photo Noble Catcher W Cap2_zpsrpqtmtjt.jpg

photo 20171013_121743_zpsfzc0r3ya.jpg

photo 20171013_121736_zps1viwacgo.jpg

Above is a group shot of the sellers bottles before he sold me my hatless pitcher...and glad to have it....A long time ago someone sent me photos of an example they had of the catcher with a cap that had been broken and glued back together...It took five years to get the pitcher to go with my catcher...so I'm not holding my breath waiting for examples with the caps...I plan to just have some carved or something...At least I have photos of the caps to go by...

Last edited by CarltonHendricks; 11-01-2017 at 03:45 AM. Reason: added photos