Thread: I am gonna vent
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 08:23 AM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYECOLLECTVINTAGE View Post
Let's address this first. I opened up a store front for 3 months back in 2013 at 27 years old where I sold Fatheads, McFarlands figurines, shiny new baseball card boxes, and memorabilia which I took in on consignment when I opened the doors.

Foot traffic was absolutely putrid so I closed the doors and sold my inventory off online and to local dealers.

I not only worked there, I was the only employee, and it was my store! lol

I don't know if you are aware, but you can make any address your business address even if you know longer have a business location... BEN'S SPORTS CARDS and then your address. It's easy.

Secondly,

I sent you way more than $20 worth of error cards as someone offered me $35 for them (the seaver was worth more than $20 alone) and you said your Lazzeri was at least a $50 card if I recall.

Turns out I got a beater that when the customer I sold it to submitted it, it came back altered which I am sure you had no idea about...?
I call BS on your entire post. Your story has changed so much on this forum I like most do not believe a word you post. Even in this thread you have changed your story.

Last post in this thread as I was told never argue with an idiot. People reading might not be able to tell who is who.