View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018, 04:26 PM
Emlily Ell.is

As is with everything. I've been trying to pick up lots here and there. Found a few for like 15-20% of BV. I'm not really into moving it quite fast. I don't even mind losing money (like I did with the 66T Aaron). I just go back and forth on what I want to do. Part of collecting I guess.

For instance, my uncle used to have a set of 1962T baseball, and I loved, loved, loved looking at that set. Well I decided in November to try and build one of those. Thinking about giving up on it now. I've been working on it for 4 months and am not even halfway through with it, and it's driving me nuts. I'm a sprinter. I like to finish stuff now if not quicker. I can't stand that it takes months to put a set together.

But like I said, I've been trying to buy lots for good prices (15-20% of BV) just to see what I want to try and build. I'm up to a decent amount of 59s, 61s and 63s. So maybe one of those will be my next quest. With that in mind, I might just put the 62s in the closet for now and try to work on something else.

Always evolving. Guess I'm weird like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian Sports Cards View Post
I actually love the mid-grade stuff fro the 50's I find I can move it quite fast, and can usually buy it right. That of course is the key. If you overpay you can't make a profit. Easy game, huh?

I have done deals with: snowman, exhibitman, roquan, vintagetoppscards, bobsbbcards, sayitaintso, tsp06, gorditadogg, 4reals, bnorth, clydepepper, jcfowler6, jimmer77, tsp06, Bartholomew_Bump_Bailey, swk473 plus others.