View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 11:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarian Sports Cards View Post
Rest assured if someone reached out to me I would be glad to share my thoughts. As it is I was just trying to add a little humor to a thread that is difficult at best.

There's really no simple fix for these guys other than time. Frankly I think what will serve them best is actually having subsequent auctions as right now I imagine this still looks like a Battlefield fire sale to a lot of our members. Their protestations of wanting to establish long term relationships don't mean much until they've actually demonstrated that they are going to be around for the long haul. That along with the other issues mentioned are going to create a suspicion that's nearly impossible to counter until some history that runs counter to that which Battlefield has created is established.
Hi Scott,

I agree with you completely. It is going to take time for sure. I didn't expect this to be a walk in the park. I knew everyone would be skeptical and I have willingly opened myself up to public ridicule. We already have subsequent auctions planned for this year. We are already working on our next one right now (with ZERO items from Battlefield). All we are asking for is a chance to prove you guys wrong. The only way that can happen is seeing how our auctions play out this year. I am confident that everyone's mind will be at ease if we are just given the chance to prove ourselves.

Thanks,

Daniel