Thread: T
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 12:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 View Post
Well...ain't that some XXXXing bullshit. I was the direct underbidder on the Hank Aaron. Nice to know I was bidding against the auction house on that card. Candiman, please take me off your mailing list. I want no part of your scams.
Robert,

I wish you would've won the Aaron card. I know for sure you would've paid for it. Unfortunately we did have several bidders not pay (some as a result of reading this forum). This entire thread is based on nothing more than speculation, conspiracy theories, and assumptions from people who did not participate in our auction. If you didn't participate in our March 2018 auction then you have never done business with us and have no right to cast any judgement. There was no shill bidding in the auction (Edward Jensen attested to this fact in the original thread I posted about Candiman Auctions). Of course everyone completely ignored his review because it was a positive one. Many people got great deals on the lots they won and I am happy they did. We want to form long-term business relationships because we are going to be around for a very long time. I hope you will reconsider bidding in our future auctions.

Thanks,

Daniel

Last edited by Leon; 04-02-2018 at 12:02 PM. Reason: took out f bomb