View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018, 05:20 PM
Tony

With this new ebay policy; it's doesn't matter what you sell, it's a bad deal for sellers.

Imagine going to Macy's buying a shirt, wearing it, and wanting to return it with a stain. Think they'll take it back, no way. or try to return an open video game to game stop, again no way, or a broken phone you broke to apple. Where I think this stupid policy hurts our industry, is buying a graded or raw card for that matter, ask for a minimum grade, review, whatever, and when you don't get it, you return it. Or buying a hot rookie card, when the prices drop {they usually do} and than return it. If the buyer has no skin the game as mentioned before, they have nothing to lose. Will ebay stop excessive returns, maybe, but I see new accounts every day. Ebay is trying to reinvent the wheel, why? Ebay is hurting themselves, when the sellers leave, and when they get charge backs, they will.

Imagine telling PWCC, I paid 25k for your card but I found a cheaper/nicer one in Heritage last week so I am returning it. It will be interesting to see if the big boys have to follow the same rules. PWCC clearly states no returns unless description/image are wrong.