View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 12:48 PM
Greg B.
Greg Bish.op

Default VCP Not Tracking SGC T206 Prices Anymore

I've been using VCP for a few years now and have recently started to notice that a large amount of sold T206's graded by SGC are not being documented on the service. I noticed it early this year when I was trying to find a card I had missed at auction on ebay. Since then I have noticed it on many cards I have consigned and a large amount of cards that were recently on Probstein123 (over 300). In the first email I sent to them about it they asked for examples of items that were missed so that they could look into it and I obliged. Weeks go by, and a couple hundred SGC T206's not listed so in the second email I asked if there was any follow up on the issue and still have not been given a response.

The problem seems to be centered around Probstein123 and some PWCC sales which is most of the monthly activity for these cards. I primarily collect SGC T206 and its really annoying (at best) that there isn't an honest account for past sales. I know the world revolves around PSA for prices but they have their own in house version of the software now and its free, making VCP a little obsolete for some customers. You would think that tracking an extremely active commodity set like T206 would be important to a service like this, but it seems to be lacking the SGC half of the equation these days.

If you care about this please check for some recent SGC T206 sales and see how many are missing for yourself, hopefully I am just missing something? If you feel that this is a problem please also let them know so that hopefully it can be corrected. Thanks,
Greg B.