View Single Post
Old 09-03-2018, 12:28 PM
J@RR0D

Default Lots of HOF Type I Photos - Cobb, Gehrig, Ruth, Speaker, Conlon and more

Lots of HOFers in these. I tried to get a measuring tape in most of them so you'll know the size. I believe all to be Type I, but I just have to pare down my collection a bit. Open to offers, especially for multiples, but no lowballs please. These are priced low to begin with. I'd be open to a trade of most/all of them for a single HOF RC from the 50's or a T206 HOFer. All payments via PP gift/F&F or check/MO please. Thanks!

I'd take $1000 for the entire lot, which would save you over $400.

Gehrig in the 1936 World Series $250 shipped. Pic of the missing slug included.

Really fun pic of Gehrig & McCarthy. No idea what is going on here, but a great photo nonetheless. $250 shipped.

Very nice pic of an aging Ruth with his catch a year before his death. The photo is much sharper in person. $175 shipped.

Tris Speaker, looking his usual dapper self. $75 shipped.

Speaking of The Grey Eagle, how about this terrific photo of the "Million Dollar Outfield" of Speaker, Lewis, and Hooper? I'll even include a Lewis autograph on a notecard. $280 shipped.

Here's a nice Charles Conlon of Slim Sallee. This was purchased at auction for $335 eight years ago. $250 shipped.

Ty Cobb at Yankee Stadium for the 1958 Old Timers Day. A rare photo of Cobb with a big grin on his face. $125 shipped.

Last edited by scmavl; 09-04-2018 at 01:46 PM.