View Single Post
Old 10-03-2018, 08:24 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhettyeakley View Post
That is not what I was saying, the hobby is full of awesome people in my opinion. There are some bad apples in it (as we all know) and it is the belief of some that that concentration is too high and that we will condone bad behavior as long as they continue to "deliver the goods" and offer items we "need to have." I feel Jeff has been pretty outspoken about his stance in this regard.

Hank, no need to rethink anything, you are good for the hobby and we need more people that are in it for the love of the hobby. There have always been shady people and there probably always will be, I was pointing out what I thought Jeff was referring to in his post.
This as well. I mentioned in another thread last year it must be hard for Jeff and others to keep carrying on fighting the good fight when he reads and sees others who still support these types who partake in fraudulent and illegal acts.

I am sure he has read/seen some who complain only to turn around and support them to some extent after they have been busted or outed.

I have seen it for myself on here with members who deal/bid with questionable A/H's or suspect persons.

In my opinion, those who support these types are not helping the hobby one bit, and in fact are doing further damage by condoning their behaviour.

I am all for giving people second chances but if their behavior hasn't changed much or any from their previous, then that is where I draw the line no matter what they have for sale.