View Single Post
Old 02-02-2019, 12:33 PM
T!.m H.
Tim Hu,nt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stampsfan View Post
That's a good bit of advice (thank you), so I tried it. I was using Chrome. However, using Edge yields the same results. I now get "Price Grouping" type options at the top (which I don't recall seeing before), and not the drop down box I'm looking for. You’ll see on my screen capture three “buttons” breaking down the display by prices “Under $35”, $35-$7,500”, and “Over $7,500”.

My guess is this is a new release, but strange not all of us are getting it. If I run eBay.ca (for us Canadians), the old user interface is still there. Not the solution I was looking for, as some seller’s items do not show up there.
Ahh I am on regular USA ebay, maybe that's the differnence...
Successful B/S/T deals with asoriano, obcbobd, x2dRich2000, eyecollectvintage, RepublicaninMass, Kwikford, Oneofthree67, jfkheat, scottglevy, whitehse, GoldenAge50s, Peter Spaeth, Northviewcats, megalimey, BenitoMcNamara, Edwolf1963, mightyq, sidepocket, darwinbulldog, jasonc, jessejames, sb1, rjackson44, bobbyw8469, quinnsryche, Carter08, philliesfan and ALBB, Buythatcard and JimmyC so far.