View Single Post
Old 02-23-2019, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swarmee View Post
You're the kind of guy who calls the bet in a poker game, let's everyone else reveal their cards, and says: "Damn. I only have two pair. Sixes and sixes." GLWS.
Apologies there. Back in office again so I can reply.... obviously the backs were the most important - to see that they are indeed herps! So in order to better authenticate that I was posting in real time, in possession, etc. I wanted to wait for someone to ask for the backs so I could print the page (of them asking) & display them in the manner that I did.

The list I was initially reluctant to include in the first post as I said because there is some value in the "mystery" in not knowing which previous 1-of-1's have become 1-of-2's, which new 1-of-1's are out there, etc. Something I was considering to save for an auction house catalog to reveal. At the end of the day, only one company will get to do that anyway, so not that big of a loss, and better to get the list out there early so people can consider what may be coming to market soon/eventually.

I guess we'll save the rest of that mystery for the conditions of each card -- which can eventually be seen exclusively on the graders registry of whoever we wind up working with. Sadly, the Ruth isn't the best card in the deck, but thankfully far from the worst.

Cheers!

Last edited by Atari; 02-23-2019 at 02:14 PM.