View Single Post
Old 02-23-2019, 07:49 PM
J0hn Raff3rty

Quote:
Originally Posted by orly57 View Post
Your point about the 7 other Jordans being unaccounted-for is huge. That was never mentioned on here before. Those may be lost forever. I disagree with you that a new m/b 10 will pop up a year. That issue is EXTREMELY tough to find in a 10.
Well, with VintageBreaks cracking packs every week and people with 9s reviewing them annually, I wouldn't be shocked at all if we average a new 10 per year.
Surely the big buyers are tracking which ones exist. I am doing research now and will update:
001 - pulled by a guy who bought a few boxes off eBay in 2015.
003 - claimed to be seen here: http://www.hobbykings.com/forum/view...578&highlight=
006 - PSA Auth bought by Nat Turner for $350,000
008 - This one is claimed to be 008: http://truepowermartialarts.com/just...3%20Green.html

001 article

pictures of 001 and 006

There is another picture of a rainbow (base, red, and green all together) from before 2015. It could be 006, or it could be a different number, or it could theoretically be a fake.

When is the Mascot Dog Food Mantle going to resurface. If I had $50K in the bank last year, I would have bought that one to hold. Not sending that through PWCC did the owner a disservice, unless by choosing his own family's auctionhouse, he feels it was worth the additional advertising gained.

Edit: Haven't found any more, but will update if/when I hear of them. Sometimes this kind of stuff is treated as trade secrets, because it can influence prices of ones that do come to market. There are reported sales of them back when they first came out, but those may be lost to overzealous moms or ruined by attics.
BGS: Can't detect trimming on modern
SGC: Closed auto authentication business
JSA: Approved same T206 Autos before SGC
Oh, what a difference a year makes.

Last edited by swarmee; 02-23-2019 at 07:54 PM.