View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 04:46 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerplyr80 View Post
What I've seen was a statement that the 52 Mantle appeared to have been altered based on before and after pictures posted on blowout. I saw no evidence they knew this card was altered before posting it. Or that whatever was done to that card even meets PSA's definition of alteration.

I don't remember the whole story with that 36 DiMaggio, but I do remember it didn't look good.

I am completely unaware if there is evidence that they knew of any other altered cards submitted in their auctions. I stated to Jeff that if he knew something I didn't, I'd like to see it. I still would.
If you read what everyone else has read, you would be aware. If you aren't going to, you shouldn't opine. If you have read and still think there is no evidence, I don't even know what to say at this point.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 05-15-2019 at 04:47 PM.