View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 04:40 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by perezfan View Post
Yes... mid-grade is impacted perhaps the most. There is a new flood of exposed cards that has not even been discussed here...

Anyone who voted for the 3rd option in the poll really needs to read the Mantle thread on Blowout. If it’s too long for you, just review pages 110 - 116 which are the most recent. These card doctors can even repair actual tears in the card and get them past PSA. The scope of this is far wider than PSA portrays, and likely much more prevalent than many people here are aware.

vvvvv VIEW PAGES 110 - 116 BY CLICKING LINK vvvvv

https://www.blowoutforums.com/showth...90614&page=116
Its crazy how many have been outed to date. The news of this scandal is spreading lik crazy. Many FB groups are aware of it now and are also spreading the word through other forums and media sites such as Twitter and Instagram, to name a couple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dpeck100 View Post

The card business is a dirty business and you just have to do your best.
And yet you keep contributing to/condoning the behavior?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyW View Post
The way I see it is that PWCC has been knowingly selling cards to a known card doctor & then reselling the doctored cards for him, many times over. Somehow PSA is unable to catch this doctoring.

There are people here who could care less.

Do I have that right?
I have no doubts whatsoever PWCC and Moser were in bed together and Brent told Moser what cards were good candidates to be doctored.
It was a win win for both of them. Higher graded/nicer cards for PWCC brought the $$$ and the popularity that Dpeck admires so much, and Moser made out like a bandit.
I also wouldn't be surprised if Brent Mastro took a share of the winnings Moser made selling his doctored cards but who knows what agreement they had in place between them?

How anyone could continue to support these types of people is doing nothing to help the hobby but, blindly to them, are damaging it further.

Greed is what caught PWCC and Moser and Greed will be what sinks the people who continue to support them when this hobby grinds to a halt or has a huge correction.