Thread: Greg Morris
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 06:10 AM
Johnny MaZilli

To me the whole issue here is what fuels the grading companies pockets with money. From people’s responses above it appears that these cards are selling raw in the above auction at these levels because the prospective buyer thinks they will get a 8.5 or a 9 and then Gold Jerry Gold....Ugh. Grading Companies Make Out again...Seller Makes out Again....another reason why parties say nothing and the same issues continue. I also find it fascinating that in person at shows people are way more afraid to buy raw then on line-guess they don’t trust their own eye in person and want the money back guarantee from. eBay....idk.
It’s in the masses minds that Everyone Makes A Buck from The PSA grading Game....Dealers....buyers....collectors and investors......until
This mind set stops a certain level of fraud and manipulation will always be in this industry you can Shill You Can Crack You Can Work....It’s obvious Many people have and are still profiting so the beat goes on.....you have to sleep in the bed you made....other then a few good guys on here I don’t see anything changing.

Last edited by Johnny630; 07-08-2019 at 06:18 AM.