View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 05:58 PM
Johnny MaZilli

Quote:
Originally Posted by perezfan View Post
Addiction is the only conceivable explanation. The drug addict will often see fellow addicts’ lives being destroyed by drugs. Jobs lost, families torn apart and bank accounts depleted.... yet they continue to use.

Cardboard junkies apparently aren’t much different when it comes to PSA. Logic goes out the window, while the “supplier” gets rich. The drug dealer doesn’t care about the fate of the addict, and neither does PSA (as evidenced by their lack of response to the current scandal).

So it’s either that, or some type of massive scale hypnosis. I can’t comprehend it either.
I don’t get it either I agree 100%.....nothing is gonna change....All the information that is readily available and still the light bulb hasn’t went off for many....maybe they are hypnotized....definitely brain washed by PSA
Newport Beach is Raking in the Money....
I give PSA a lot of credit for their ability to make money for their shareholders their business model is brilliant they know the clientele takes their bait hook line and sinker over and over again....It’s Gold Jerry Gold

Last edited by Johnny630; 07-16-2019 at 05:59 PM.