View Single Post
Old 07-24-2019, 09:02 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhotchkiss View Post
Initially, I was very bummed I would not make the national. But then Heritage came out with part 1 of the Hall collection, and my appetite was satiated. But then, BAM:

Memory Land starts today, and holy crap do they have some amazing cards, especially in the T206 arena.

And REA starts in a few days. Goldin is currently running an auction, as is Heritage (with more awesome stuff), and soon Sterling and LOTG open up. The hits just keep rolling -- there are no dog days of summer in card collecting

I will not be at the national this year. And, I have sworn off PWCC. But there is tons to navigate even with these two avenues closed. Seems that card collecting is strong as ever, which I am fine with - indeed happy about - and plenty of outlets to find them.

So as the national approaches and all these auctions start, especially with all this drama and scandal going on and plugging up the message boards, I wanted to drop a line to say:

I love Cards!!

Anyone else -- good summer vibes sought on this thread
sounds like some PWCC cards are making their way to other auctions....its not like PWCC doesnt have nice cards..