View Single Post
Old 07-24-2019, 09:16 AM
Tim Newcomb

Default Makes sense...but still

The OP does sound in serious need of a vacation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdmtx View Post
Hello all, no dog in this fight, but I have known the OP for 35 years and I believe the only thing he is guilty if, is poor articulation of facts. Here are the facts as I understand them:

1. He has bought a ton from heritage in the past couple years. Likely 6 digits in purchasing.

2. Heritage has shipped to him in the past before he even paid, demonstrating trust.

3. They failed to ship him a small purchase.

4. They shipped him another item with value slightly more than his item 1 to 2k more.

5. He has minimal experience as a shipper, especially with fed ex.

6. Heritage underlings drew a line in the Sand requiring him to ship the item back before sending his. Bullshit move. He has proven track record as a good customer. He paid his bill. Heritage mis performed.

7. Heritage acquiesces to his desire for them to ship his item first.

8. With many of his previous heritage purchases, he has redirected delivery to a fed ex location so he could pickup the items as his schedule allows.

9. This delivery, Heritage shipped in a manner to not allow redirected shipping instructions. This was after he had informed them that has current schedule was quite hectic at work and was to be followed by a vacation. There shipping method left him no way to receive the package.

10. For whatever reason, heritage has decided to invoice him for the lot that was mistakenly delivered to him.

I don't see the reason the pitch fork carrying members of this board are roasting him. He voluntarily admitted possessing the incorrect item and confirmed he would return it. He has no shipping department, limited shipping experience, even more limited schedule and you all condemn him??? With the exhorbitant shipping fees heritage charges, you would think they would have systems and personnel in place to insure this couldn't happen. Then to think that if you had spent 100k with an auction house and they treated you in this manner, you would be ok with that???

Mark Medlin