View Single Post
Old 07-27-2019, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
Chuck may be blunt, but what's been going on for decades and what's coming to light now just isn't pretty, and it's pointless IMO to try to minimize it and put a positive spin on it and fault people for reacting to it with disgust. Sorry if some of us are spoiling your day, but as the cliché goes, it is what it is.
But can’t we keep that bluntness for the threads about what’s going on and leave the benign threads to their topic??!!

The OP asked a legit question - has anyone ever seen Hall’s whole t206 collection. Not to see if the cards are trimmed or overgraded, but bc it is hands-down the greatest collection of varied T206 cards ever assembled. It’s an amazing feat/collection and, on its own, worthy of discussion, especially considering it is being broken up and sold.

Some of us want to still talk about and enjoy cards. We didn’t do anything wrong! We are angry too, but we still love cards and want to talk about them. Can’t people respect that, and not hijack every thread with anger and all caps and devolve it into the same thing that is already being discussed plenty of places elsewhere?

I mean come on.... I am not trying to minimize anything. I am just asking that we don’t make everything, especially benign card threads, about how much PSA and PWCC suck.