future. Thanks

Originally Posted by lowpopper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddjcal
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowpopper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth
It looks like Blowout has a different opinion.

https://www.blowoutforums.com/showthread.php?t=1309614
LOL...Just another scamming boob out there. Especially funny to see the purple label guy giving them a verbal blow job for their 1000's upon 1000's of trim jobs.

I hope people can see that it's all trimmed and recolored. All of it. Thanks PSA, Nice job.

~
~
~

Hi Chuck,

I did not say anything about triplessscard's listings.
I made a comment on them buying from me. What they choose to do after they buy cards is a different story. Change your comment. It is reckless and incorrect.

- Greg

---------------

after further review, I will edit it somewhat. You still gave him a verbal blowjob so that stands. All you fuckers are in on the gag. I'm sure you gave him a ridiculous purple label after the fact... for your buddy.

Thanks, Chuck

Are you at the national? I would like to
talk face to face. It seems there is some
form of miscommunication here.

Call me 631-885-0495

- GREG
frankly. I wouldn't waste my time going there.

I'll give you ring tomorrow. Take care, Chuck (818) XXX-XXXX
why did you call me in the middle of the night when I said I would call you today first of all? Because you and your partner are dicks. I didn't say shit about your company publicly. You are the ones that said you sold cards to Triplesssinc, not me. Do you sell cards or do you put purple labels on cards?

Why don't you do the hobby a favor and share with everyone what you sold the latest scammer, YOUR CUSTOMER, TRIPPLESSINC? were they in holders, with purple labels? raw or what?

DON'T YOU think it's a CONFLICT OF INTEREST?

2nd of all, It was a private message that "you are in on the gag" it was a joke. But being that you want to take this private message public and call me in the middle of the night, it's your problem dick wad.

I will repeat for the record, I don't have an ax to grind with you or your company, but when your partner says he's going to make false claims against my business, I get a little defensive. I have the recording from our phone call when he states that he will do that. That's something I would never do. If he does besmirch my company it will be a civil matter and you can expect to get sued.

This is a message board governed by opinions. It is my opinion that the purple labels are one of the stupidest things I have ever seen...and your selling cards on top of it..LOLOLO CONFLICT OF INTEREST, LOOK IT UP and leave me the fuck alone cock gobbler. Obviously, I'm not the only one to take issues with what you're doing with the purple labels.

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=254339

why don't you call everyone in this thread and threaten them that thinks the same way I do about purple labels. IMHO, they are retarded and I'm sure it will bomb! KABOOOOOM!

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 08-01-2019 at 10:22 AM.