View Single Post
Old 09-14-2019, 11:28 AM
David Ru.dd Cycl.eback

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobbSpikedMe View Post
As much as I like Barry and hope he reconsiders leaving, I didn't see anything in that watercooler post that was so egregious that it would make me want to leave the boards forever. Perhaps the comment didn't hit home with me like it did with Barry, but it's just a comment on a message board and I can walk away from it and cool off. I hope he does the same and after he cools off he decides to come back to the board. No harm no foul Barry, you're welcome back any time.

There are a couple of who I consider dumbasses at Net54, especially when it comes to certain subjects. But I just roll my eyes, and close the thread if need be, and they don't cause any harm to me. They likely give insight and good contributions on other topics in other threads and may perfectly upstanding citizens and nice guys away from the keyboard.

As with most, I don't need to hear anyone's political opinions or conspiracy theories at a baseball card site-- though saying you bought Obama's or Reagan's autograph because you think he was a great and your favorite President is fine by me.

Last edited by drcy; 09-14-2019 at 11:36 AM.