View Single Post
Old 10-01-2019, 11:06 AM
Dan Marke1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
Without someone with inside knowledge willing to break ranks with the machine, nothing in the public domain is going to help. It's a joke -- all the shit that's been exposed and the stock is way up and the submission queue has never been longer. My friend can't even get a card reholdered for me after THREE months. And so far, no one on the inside is breaking ranks, they're too busy feeding at the trough. PSA has it all figured out. Give Joe credit. The brand he built/solidified looks like it can withstand a nuclear attack.

Will law enforcement make a difference? We'll see.
That's a very good assessment of the situation and it is maddening that PSA has not even made a public gesture to attempt to minimize or curtail the number of doctored cards being holdered, but rather it's just business as usual. I regard their silence as an admission that they can't detect altered cards and have no interest in spending money and time on technology to address the problem. Why should they? They're making money hand over fist and why cut into the profits?

"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled." - Mark Twain