View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 07:40 PM
Curt

I have never looked any deeper, but several seller accounts (may have been linked or the same owner) are selling them currently. All of the locations seem to be Canada of the ones I see come up. I only took notice because the s/h is higher than "normal". I decided that I would buy one of each year showing Garvey on top as a novelty, knowing full well they were made in the recent past. I am not convinced otherwise, given the seemingly endless supply, that they are not being made fresh as they are being listed either.

They all have stars on top in heavy quantity, which just screams "made intentionally and recently", as the random factor seems to have been removed from the equation.

Anyway, tried to get them for under $10 delivered or as close to it as possible, which is more than the raw cards inside are probably worth in most cases. It seems the asking prices are up a bit lately though, some around $10, others around $20 now for those I see. I stopped buying them after getting most between 1971-1980.