View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 12:34 PM
Rich Klein

Quote:
Originally Posted by swarmee View Post
How about labeling the 1940 Play Ball variations as "regular back" and "Superman ad back" instead of "A Pictorial News Record" and "Coming! That Smashing, Crashing" which nobody is using the search function to search for. ;-) You know, while you're not busy or anything.
John:

GRRRR. I'll put that back on the list. I liked that because it showed the actual, you know, difference. At least that change is easy because I can copy and paste and not move all the cards. OK I updated the 40 Play Ball since that was easy copy and paste.

Today's fun one hour projects were breaking out and fixing 1991-92 Bob Cousy Collection and 2003 SPx Winning Materials and 1974 TCMA 1934 St. Louis Cardinals (Forgot if the 34 Cardinals or the Gashouse Gang version.) Young Mr. Aronstein would be thrilled we have broken out FIVE different versions of that set.

Found some new ones in the last few days in both the old and new world and the overproduced world. My afternoons are getting busy again. Just when I thought I had a break,.....

Last edited by Rich Klein; 11-05-2019 at 08:13 PM.