View Single Post
Old 12-31-2019, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4reals View Post
Tim, I have a similar story to yours. Grew up in the mid to late eighties and early nineties. Collected as a kid from 87-93 and then abandoned ship until 2004 when I began my own focus on Dodgers collecting. I started with every team set from 1995 and worked my way back. I’m finishing up the 50’s and starting to dip my toe into pre-war. I’ve learned a lot along the way. If you ever have any questions regarding Dodgers feel free to direct message me anytime. I think the ‘72 set is a great spring board. It has a little bit of everything; great rookie cards, high numbers, a traded series, and if you’re so inclined, a much more scarce sub set of 72 cloth. In fact, I have this semi-high number Manny Mota dupe I’ll send for free to get you started if you want. Let me know...and remember, it’s not about the end...it’s about the journey!

~Joe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Joe. Great post and I appreciate your offer regarding the Mota card. I'll PM you.

It's nice to see you and a couple of other Dodger collectors here. Jason has also been very nice and helpful. I'm in no rush, so I'm looking forward to the journey.

Thanks again and I hope we can keep in touch.

Happy New Year!

Tim