View Single Post
Old 01-08-2020, 10:20 PM
G@nn0n
G@nnon As.ip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volod View Post
If you are asking about an actual camera - you know - the ancient 20th century type device, if it is relatively new, it should have the capability of saving images on a micro card/disk, which you then unplug and insert into the same type of slot on your computer and view it with any simple photo or graphics program that is resident on your computer. Then manipulate it, rotate it or whatever, save it and upload it here. On the other hand, if you are asking about a camera/phone, sorry, I can't suggest anything, as I'm also stuck in the last century as far as that goes.
Yeah, I don't have a regular camera or anything. I've just been having a tough time with this phone. For some reason, all my pics are coming out wrong. They're all tlited to the left, and when I rotate them, they don't rotate. Frustrating!

At any rate, I wanted to post some pics of these matches that my Father picked up for me at Joe DiMaggio's restaurant on Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco almost 50 years ago. They're really nice.