View Single Post
Old 02-06-2020, 07:44 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

This was a great show. SA Brusokas does a huge service for our hobby. We need more FBI agents like him. Thanks for posting it, Rob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert_Lifson View Post
https://www.sportscollectorsdaily.co...-air-saturday/

I don’t know if this was on anyone’s radar but even though it is of course football-related I think vintage baseball card collectors would very much enjoy. FBI Special Agent Brian Brusokas (who spoke at Net54 dinner and is such a major force in working on hobby-related matters to protect collectors) is very prominently featured, as well as brief appearances by SGC’s Dave Forman, Brian Drent of Mile High, Victor Morano, and even a quick cameo of a fake 1889 trophy baseball that its former owner plead the Fifth when questioned about (the trophy ball was flashed for just a couple of seconds when the FBI was making mention of fakes in the sports collecting world). You can’t make this stuff up!

Anyway, while I don’t have the schedule, I think this is available for viewing over the next few weeks (perhaps in various venues). I really enjoyed it and thought some on Net54 might also!