View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 08:38 AM
Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoeless Moe View Post
Who cares? We need to stop being afraid of what "could" happen? No one will say it, but I will. It's cold, but at some point, we have to not live in fear. .
So Shoeless Moe, when are you going to stop living in fear?

Quote:
Approximately 7,452 die every day in the United States due to natural deaths, multiple diseases, accidents, murders, viruses, etc...….and we are going to let the Economy tank, retirement funds disappear, money for kids colleges gone, mass amounts of people potentially jobless, no paychecks, no income for some. You also run the risk of suicides, riots, looting (anybody remember the LA Riots, don't think that can't happen again) if this goes too long.
May I suggest you stop YOUR fearmongering.

Quote:
We can't save everyone people. Sorry.
No, we can’t, but we CAN try to save as many as possible, despite your fearmongering about the economy.

Quote:
Every American needs to do something. You can't stay inside and shield yourself from the world for 6 months, a year, however long. Everyone does that WE fail.
More fearmongering based on what?
Quote:
The healthy MUST return to work soon, real soon. You are fighting for your 401K, you are fighting for your retirement, your kids college funds, you are fighting for the small businesses and for the workers who need jobs and have families, so you are fighting for the children of America.
Yet more fearmongering.

You do realize that the economy will bounce back, right?

Do you also realize that the people you want to so callously sacrifice include the ones who fought WWII? What, now they are to sacrifice their life so you don’t have to sacrifice anything? They may be the greatest generation, I may be the baby boomer generation, but you are the heartless, soulless, greedy generation.

My dad will be 90 in a few weeks. He served in the Air Force for 26 years. I don’t think he needs to be sacrificed for YOUR or anyone else’s financial benefit. My wife and I are 65+. She has asthma. I don’t think either of us should be sacrificed for YOUR or anyone else’s financial benefit. I don’t think anyone should be sacrificed for YOUR financial benefit.

So, from me, my wife, my dad, and everyone else you want to sacrifice for YOUR financial benefit let me say to you and to everyone who thinks like you, in the immortal words of the great Mickey Mantle,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg zitem_31105_1.jpg (48.3 KB, 313 views)