View Single Post
Old 05-27-2020, 06:26 AM
R0b3rt Ch!ld3rs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harliduck View Post
I wait until I have a couple hundred or so after sorting some lots. I'm not smart enough to do the math if it's 20 cards out of 598 and the number are spread throughout...lol. Plus loose sheets can damage cards.

I can tell you one thing...as you put cards in a binder make sure the last card on each page is divisible by 9... don't want to go 100 cards deep and have to move everyone back one spot! Tip...all numbers that are divisible by 9 add up to 9. Important tip as you input cards. #369....3+6+9=18, 1+8=9. #432...4+3+2=9. #618....6+1+8=15, 1+5=6. UH-OH...you now know card #618 should not be in the last spot of a sheet...haha. Trust me...this math matters...
The math absolutely matters...LOL! It has been a while since I made that mistake, but I have made it. Good point on loose sheets damaging cards. The fun part of this for me is having cards in the pages, seeing the slots to be filled, filling in those slots, and making the visible progress. I will just have to be patient and wait until I have a couple of hundred like you indicated. Thanks!