View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 05:03 AM

Default Autographed ball collection

Here are a few of my favorite autographed balls and a look at how I display some of them.
As previously mentioned by OP on this thread, avoiding direct sunlight and UV light at all cost is always a solid idea, IMHO

The 1st photo is of my custom ball wall that I created. It holds over 120 balls, which is just the tip of the iceberg really. LOL

1938 signed Johnny Vander Meer ball. This ball was signed less than 2 weeks after his ML record back-to-back no-hitters.

Tom Cheney and Ron Necciai signed balls. Cheney is the only man to strike out 21 batters in a ML game (15 innings). Neccai actually struck out 27 batters in a minor league no-hitter while pitching for Bristol in the Appalachian League.

Sadaharu Oh single signed ball. Oh hit more career HR's in Japan than either Hammerin' Hank or Barry Bonds

Circa 1969 single signed ONL Mets Nolan Ryan ball, which is a definite rarity...

Signed and inscribed game used ball from Harvey Haddix's 12 inning perfect game in 1959. Haddix lost the game in the 13th inning & some call this the greatest game ever pitched.

Last edited by Scott Garner; 06-13-2020 at 10:22 AM.