View Single Post
Old 05-29-2021, 11:50 AM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

Quote:
Originally Posted by obiwan1129 View Post
I've dithered for years on sniper services. I've had my account 20+ years and wouldn't use my main account. I wouldn't want to lose it. I'd have to build up a new profile to throw the sniper service onto. Other than scheduling a last second bid, what is the benefit? .
I am admittedly really confused on your understanding of a sniper service, why would you think this would affect your main account?

Also, the benefits are huge as in savings from an unnecessary bidding war, not worrying about fake bidders working up your proxy bids to their max, and most of all for myself...not missing auctions by forgetting or living my life around eBay auction times.

I have been on eBay since 96 with a current account open since 2001 with an feedback of 5k and 100%. Been using sniper services to save time and money since they have been available and never had a security issue.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.