View Single Post
Old 08-26-2021, 03:06 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ullmandds View Post
PWCC is not a grading company you say yet they offer their opinion on the grade of a card rountinely.

And I believe an association between pwcc and moser has been established showing they have worked together.

Brent knew he was selling altered cards but did not disclose, there is email proof of that among other evidence, and as I've explained countless times, that's fraud. Brent also likely submitted many of the cards in question himself. The relationship between Brent and Gary goes back perhaps 20 years if not longer, Brent was just a kid when he started selling Gary's stuff.

And that's why there's an FBI probe. That TPGs may also culpable is irrelevant. Anyone coming to this fresh can find the old posts explaining the mail and wire fraud statutes and their applicability to the scandal. Sorry but I don't have the patience to keep doing it every time some skeptical newbie pops up.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 08-26-2021 at 03:30 PM. Reason: to be gentler