View Single Post
Old 10-26-2021, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark17 View Post
I disagree. His going on Blowout would be considered "poor judgement" only from the perspective of an executive putting himself on the spot and having challenging questions thrown at him. Since he's been a member at Blowout since 2015, he's seen all the evidence of card doctoring they have amassed. He knew that by posting there, he'd get the really tough questions.

But he chose to, anyway. I would call that sincere, as opposed to calculated.

I wouldn't write him off instantly - give him some time and see what he does or doesn't do to address issues raised. Overall I was impressed he was willing to walk into that hornets' nest in the first place, and I think it unreasonable to expect instantaneous action from a guy who just took over his new role at PSA.
I generally agree with your post, except that I feel like he is in a no-win situation posting and can only make things worse. The intent is no doubt good, but it’s a lynch mob over there (deservingly so), and nothing he says, and most things he does not say (see Peter’s post), will be construed negatively. Trying to appease a lynch mob gets you hung. I value my neck.

Last edited by Rhotchkiss; 10-26-2021 at 07:25 PM.