View Single Post
Old 11-14-2021, 06:09 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlcardsfan View Post
Still no idea how you guys upload pics to this site.
Dan, do you have a pic file saved on your computer where you download pics too?
I use "My Documents" on my computer and use that to upload cards from there to here.

I'll try my best here:

First thing is, below every post that you post in (scroll down slightly) you will see "manage attachments" click on that then go to "choose file" in the upper left corner when the other tab/window opens up. From there, choose "my documents or whatever file/folder you have uploaded your pics to on your computer.
Simply click on the pic you want to share here then click on open or upload or whatever your computer program reads then to the right of "choose file" here on the secondary window click "upload" then wait a couple of seconds to see your pic/scan populate below the area below "choose file" that will read "current attachments" then scroll down on that secondary window and click "close this window" then simply hit "submit reply" either right below here or right below where it reads "manage attachments" and that's it.
You'll see there is also, in the smaller window that pops up after hitting "manage attachments", a place to upload a file using URL's. I have never used that but I assume that would work also if you have your pics or whatever saved that way?

Just a tip, your pics will not load if they are too big, especially pics from a phone but some will downsize automatically by this site. Try and see?
If your pics are too big, Google picture resizer (there are many) and downsize them until they are small enough to be uploaded here.
I hope I explained this clear/easy enough but if not, don't hesitant to ask if needed. (Hopefully I haven't left anything out?)

Good luck.

Last edited by irv; 11-14-2021 at 06:10 PM.