View Single Post
Old 11-27-2021, 12:58 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
Strawman? LMFAO. You're so ridiculous. That was literally my exact statement that you argued against. And who said anything about 5 years? Who's the one making straw man arguments now? All I said was it takes most pitchers a few years in the minors to figure things out before getting called up. Pretty simple statement Peter. And not one that's really debatable. But you'll argue against anything.
This started with you making excuses for why you ignored half of Koufax' career. When I pointed to Gooden, you switched gears and said you assessed pitchers based on their 4 or 5 peak years. And you admitted a guy who was off the charts for 4 years or so could be your greatest pitcher of all time. My point is that your excuse for Koufax is therefore a pretext, and your real reason for ignoring half his career is that you choose to assess based on 4 or 5 peak years. Which is fine as long as you are consistent about it and why.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.