View Single Post
Old 02-21-2022, 03:38 PM
Ma-rc Alph0ns0

There is no way I am going to spend money on a high dollar card just to cheap out in the end and send to somewhere else to avoid the sales tax. If I purchase something, I want to at least hold it and have it in my possession for a certain amount of time. After that, it goes into my safe deposit box. I have two. I have had them for years and I have never had an issue. I do not insure them because it's pretty safe. It takes two different keys to open it. The bank has one and you have the other. It's pretty safe and I love that I have access to my cards whenever I want (within banking hours) and I have never had an issue accessing my boxes.

As far as PWCC, yes - they get a lot of hate and for the obvious reason (as they should) but those who do have cards with them in their vault have only good things to say about the process. Still, I wouldn't store with them, Goldin (who are also scum) and bid up prices or report fake sales *86 Jordans* in order to pump up the market. I want my cards close to me for the all the reasons above.

Some banks may not have safe deposit boxes available so you may have to call different branches or just call every day until they have one available but thats the route I took and I am very happy.